How long will it take to receive my order?
Custom imprinted orders take approximately two to three weeks to receive.
Customization: Text Imprinted
Customize with up to three lines of text!
- Use up to 17 characters per line including spaces.
- If 4 characters or less are entered in all lines - 11pt. font will be used.
- If 5-8 characters are entered in all lines - 9pt. font will be used.
- If 9 characters or more are entered in all lines - 8pt. font will be used.
TaylorMade has designed an incredible golf ball for competitive mid-handicappers who need more approach-shot spin. Project (a) is long off every club and feels great around the greens.
Project (a)’s 3-piece cast urethane construction promotes low driver spin for long distance, and high short game spin to help amateurs stop the ball faster and face shorter putts. Project (a) features TaylorMade’s new SoftTech™ cover which generates this high spin, very soft feel, and improved durability.
- PIECE, 360 DIMPLE, 86 BALL COMPRESSION
- SOFT TECH™ CAST URETHANE COVER—THE SAME MATERIAL USED ON SOME TOUR BALLS—FOR HIGHER GREENSIDE SPIN, SOFTER FEEL AND IMPROVED DURABILITY
- SPIN MANTLE™ TECHNOLOGY FOR INCREASED SHORTGAME SPIN
- REACT™ CORE TECHNOLOGY FOR MORE DISTANCE ON LONG SHOTS